Wasabi P!

The Grassy Knoll


In no way can I top the bus breakdown story, but I got a bit of a surprise when I showed up to catch the bus this morning.

The grounds crew at my apartment starts work at 7 AM on Monday mornings, which means usually somebody's standing right outside my bedroom window with a leaf blower 30 minutes before my alarm is set to go off.

This morning, we had a light rain overnight, but that didn't stop the crew from mowing anyway, leaving behind this grassy mess all over the bus stop. This stuff is caked on thick. Every surface of the bench was covered a think layer of sticky, caked-on grass. To make matters worse, two groundskeepers were cutting donuts on their riding mowers in the parking lot.

Where are the leaf blowers when you need them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home