Wasabi P!

Tchotchke

Today was a pretty good day, computer problems notwithstanding.

It was First Thursday, which meant a good opportunity to go down to South Congress and hang out. Last time we were down there, one of the shops had a very nice selection of calaveras, and I kind of wanted one to decorate my office. Humorous and dark, and even a nod to Grim Fandango for us computer nerds.

The store didn't have quite the same selection that they had in September, so I didn't get anything there, but I did find a nice painted wooden statue of a boy and girl in summer yukata holding hands. (Dave says they're giving each other dap.) Little by little, I'll get my little corner of campus personalized.

I have some posters I need to bring in as soon as I can find some non-greasy, paint-safe poster putty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home